Saturday, October 25, 2008

Six quirks

Dapperkid (love his blog!) tagged me for the Six Quirks Tag. Here I go!



1. I collect beautiful vintage-ish sweet wrappers. All countries have brands of sweets that make sweets with wrappers saying things like: Cappuccino Éclair, Le Bonbon Café, Feletti Chocolate, Mini Pelon Pelo Rico... things like that. But Spongebob Squarepants surprise eggs from Greece make my day as well.

2. Sarah Jessica Parker's perfumes are love love love!!! 'Lovely' was gorgeous, then 'Covet' was even better and 'Covet Pure Bloom': wow. I hardly use any other perfumes, because I like hers so much.

3. I like quoting things from films, series and songs without people noticing it. Especially from 'Absolutely Fabulous': occassionally adding 'sweetie, darling' or 'cheers, thanks a lot' to a sentence and then seeing a confused face in front of you: PRICELESS

4. I absolutely love contests on the internet. I win something quite often, because I've found out the secret to winning: on websites with very few visitors you have a much bigger chance of winning. It's obvious, but effective, lol.

5. Simon Doonan is my hero.

6. I'm not a crazy cat lady, but this site always knows how to cheer me up: CLICK HERE

And yes, I'm tagging everybody reading this.

x

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I love SJP's perfume too, especially the newer one. :) COVET.

Thanks for your comment.

xo/ fashion chalet

Unknown said...

beautiful! i love Ab Fab too...they are soooooo great!!! see you soon!
X,

Syed said...

Ooooh loving the sound of the sweet wrapper collection! Glad you did the tag :)